Friday, January 17, 2014

Hello fellow Fanboys and Fangirls!

Hey people! Thanks for checking out my fanboy blog! Before you do anything... Read the junk beneath my blog title! Did you read it? Good. Ok! Now this is a place where fandoms can run free! In fact, I encourage all discussions about all fandoms. As you can see by the title of the blog, much of this blog will be my problems with fandoms. Whether it's because I didn't like a cliffhanger or because I can't wait for the next episode or I don't even know what to think about a certain character, it will be here! Feel free to express your opinion, contradict me or whatever! Just keep it appropriate please! My blog is supposed to be a fun and happy place. I will tag posts with the appropriate fandoms so if you are just a Hunger Games fan you can click on it and just look at Hunger Games things! YAY!!! Yes, I am a fanboy. I consider myself most invested as a Potterhead, Demigod, Initiate, Tribute, and Sherlockian! Don't criticize people's fandoms! It's not cool! We can all get along! And don't (I know I said it already) be mean to other people or tear them down. Alright, now let out your inner geeky fan self and let's talk fandoms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment